Delete Spotify Account:- Spotify is a Swedish entertainment company. Spotify headquarter located in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify is one of the largest company which specialises in music, podcast and video. Spotify was launched on 7 oct 2018. Spotify is famous all around the world especially in Americas, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and in some parts of Asia. Users like to use Spotify. Spotify has over 170 million users from all around the world. Spotify has a user-friendly website which is available for almost all the devices. Many users do not use there account So they want to delete their Spotify account by type this of keyword how to delete Spotify account.
Must check: How to get Spotify Premium Free
Some users were there who don’t know how to delete Spotify account. Users search on the internet for delete Spotify account. From the search, result user finds many useless websites which show fake steps or break steps. Now no need to search more. Today on this page we are going to tell you how to delete Spotify account. Using the method given below you can quickly delete your Spotify account.
Delete Spotify Account
You can’t delete Spotify account when you activate Spotify premium subscription. So, before deleting the Spotify account first cancel the subscription and then delete the Spotify account. but it supports only computer browser So friends this post we divide two part one cancel a premium subscription and the second one is deleted Spotify account If you have a Spotify Premium subscription, you’ll need to cancel it before you can close your Spotify account.
Cancel Premium Subscription of Spotify Account
Just Follows the below step we write the step by step guide on how to cancel the premium subscription.
1. Visit the official website: Open any of the web browsers on your system and, visit the official Spotify blog or click here.
2. Wait to Load Login Page: Wait so the website fully loaded. When loaded then click on login. Which given on the top right corner of your screen. Now a login page gets open.
3. Wait to Load Login Page: Which will ask you for your login detail
- You can also log in using Facebook
- Here you have to log in using your email and password
- Enter your email address or username
- Enter your password
- Click on Log into login into the account
4. Open profile Dashboard: Now find the profile button. Profile button is given on the top right side of your screen. On clicking it drop down menu get open. Now you have to find Account; an account is given in the drop-down menu that you opens. On clicking account your Spotify account get opens.
5. Manage :On the right side, you can find a heading Spotify premium click on the managed plan this black button you find below Spotify premium heading .Some users can see this option those users have to click on account overview tab given in upper left side of your screen.
8. Manage : Now you are ask again do you want to cancel your account. It is to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Click on the yes, cancel button. Yes cancel button is located on the top of the page.
By following these methods, your premium subscription will cancel. Once you have done these given steps, then you can go to delete Spotify account.
How To Delete Spotify Account?
1. Open your web browser. Enter the Spotify official website which is http://www.spotify.com or clicks the link. Click on the login button given in top right of your screen. Login is essential to delete your account
Then visit the contact us page if you don’t know then direct visit here https://support.spotify.com/int/contact-spotify-support
3.On the top of the page click on an account which is located below the please select a category heading on the top of your screen. Now click on Account option.
4. Then Simply click on ” i want to close My Spotify account permanently”.
6. Now again a new blue colour close account button come on the right side below of your screen. Click on it.
7.“At this point we recommend every user to review your account. Before following the next step have a look at your account showing in the middle of your screen.”
- After reviewing your account scroll down the page and click on continue, below of your page
- Mark on I understand and still want to close my account. This box located in the bottom of the page; you need to scroll down to mark on this box.
- Now click on the continue. Continue button located below right corner of the page. By doing this steps, Spotify has confirmed your decision. Now Spotify send an email to your account check that mail
- Now go to your mail and log in. Open the email sent by Spotify. Then click on please confirm you want to close your Spotify account
- There is a green button located in the middle of the email.
When these steps did, you have successfully deleted your Spotify account.
Reactive Your Spotify Account
Yes, it is possible that you can reactivate your Spotify account after deleting your Spotify account. You can reactivate your Spotify account within the seven days of deleting.
To reactivate your Spotify account follow the below-mentioned steps
- you have to open the This is our last goodbye email send by Spotify on your email
- On opening, Spotify email click on the reactivate my account. This option located in the middle of your email.
- If you don’t want to reactivate your account ignore the email
- Once your account deleted, then you can delete Spotify app from your phone. Tablet. And computer.
Some Reason Why User Delete Spotify Account
1. User Use Spotify for Testing purpose: We told you Spotify has about 120 million active users all around the world. Many users have registered their account on Spotify. Many users make their account and left that not revisited. For these users, we have mentioned the steps by following these steps you can permanently delete your account. If you don’t think that you visit again on Spotify or don’t like Spotify, then you can delete your account from Spotify.
2. User Afraid how to deactivate Account
Many users think that deleting an account on sporty is impossible or quite complicated. So we tell you that’s false. You can delete your account on, and it is quite easy to delete your account from Spotify. We have mentioned the steps above to delete Spotify account. If you find it difficult to delete your account from Spotify then once see the steps given above the page. For you, we have mentioned steps by step guide to delete your account.
3. User Forget Their Password: No one all around the world has not lost the password. If you think that you have lost your password now you can not get access to your account then you are wrong. You can on every website there is a password reset option. You can go for password reset option. Then you have to enter your username or email address and submit it. Then the Spotify will send you a mail which contains a password reset link. On clicking the link, you will redirect to a new page where you have to enter your new password and then retype your password to confirm your password and submit. After submitting now login into the Spotify website and follow the steps as mentioned above to delete your account from Spotify.
4. User migrate country: Many users are there who migrate regularly. Some users re-migrate for forever. Those users think they cannot access anymore. But that is not true. On this page, we have mentioned steps for you which following these mentioned steps you can access to Spotify website from any country even if you are in a country which is geo-restricted. Follow these steps and login into Spotify website. On login follow the steps given for delete your account.
Don’t Miss: How to get Netflix for Free
Please note that you can reactivate your account anytime. Spotify will send you a goodbye email. By using that email, you can reactivate your account again. That email has a link which is known as a reactivated link. On clicking the link, your account gets activated again. Please keep in mind that within seven days you can reactivate your account. After seven days your all data will be deleted permanently. In this page, for you mentioned all the details step by step so that you can delete your Spotify account freely. On deleting your Spotify account, your every detail deleted from the server.
Spotify is a famous website. Spotify has more than 170 million users all around the world. Users love the Spotify website because it has a fantastic collection of songs of every type. You can create your account easily on, but it was a little bit difficult to delete Spotify Account. In this page, for you mentioned all the details step by step so that you can delete your Spotify account freely. On deleting your Spotify account, your every detail deleted from the server. If you face any problem in the steps or in deleting your account, you can raise your query the comment box given below. We will reply to your comment when we are free.